A couple of days ago i noticed a couple of white spots on my scrotum. thought it was just pimples and never worried too much. it has since gotten worse and it burns and is itchy. i've been with the same girl for six months now so i assume its not an STD. the pimple like spots are spreading and are puss filled. Could someone help me?

Well, the bumps that I have and are similar to yours (puss filled) shouldn’t actually itch and burn. Mine look like pimples (bumps) but the puss is not easy to squeeze out. They are called sebaceous cysts and are perfectly harmless. They can get infected but if that would happen, they would actually become swollen, red and painful.

Your problem could actually be folliculitis, which are infected ingrown hairs that could both itch and burn. This disorder usually resolves on its own but sometimes the bacteria could be persistent and you may need an antibiotic to take care of it.

It would be best to see a dermatologist and see if this is an infection or an inflammation because two different treatments are used for these two conditions (infection and inflammation).

Dude i don't want to freak you out but it sounds like herpes

most likely not herpes could be thrush. you need to see a doctor

it's a harmless sebaceous cyst. i've had them; it's no big deal, just an ingrown hair that got slightly infected. you just have to lance it
just go get an exacto knife with a brand new blade, wipe the grease off the blade, sterilize it with a lighter, and cut it open. if you see blood you didn't go deep enough; cut again until the pus spurts out. i know it's a little weird to cut into your balls, but just do it and you'll be fine. wipe it up with some toilet paper and put some neosporin on it and you're good to go.
source: experience in Amerikkka's 'either be-extremely-rich-and-love-getting-ripped-off-by-overpaid-doctors-and-health-"insurance"-corporations or take-an-aspirin-put-on-a-band-aid-and-pray' health care system

well I have the same ichey puss filled .bumps. I think mine is a bad yeast infection. Tried a pill for it and it went crazy. Lot bigger bumps with somthing hard in it. The itching stoped replaced with burning.Going back to doctor and asked him to cut them off if he can,t fix it.Need help soon.

Yep, sounds like herpes to me. one chick changed my life