Okay well; I'm wondering if I'm pregnant. About 1 week before my last period, my boyfriend and I had sex. We used a condom but somehow it slipped of.. inside of me. I wasn't on bc and now I'm having all the symptoms of pregnancy. Problem is; I think I got my period afterwards but it was 8 days late. It has now been 3 weeks since that incident and my stomach has been really sensitive (Some smells make me vomit that I used to love) And I'm having increased vaginal secretion (It's gooey and has no smell. TMI, I know.) Anyways; I took a HPT but it came out negative, then I found out it was over a month expired. Also I've been having frequent headaches& backaches as well as dizziness and stomach cramps. I want to be but I need an opinion.

Hun it sounds like you are pregnant. You need to get an up to date HPT XD LOL or you can go to your local Health Department and go to the planned parenthood section and get a free pregnancy test. If I were you I would wait 1 more week just to see and make sure it is accurate. I hope this helps you out!!! :-D

(: I hope that's the case! I was worried about the bleeding though. I plan on going to the health department this week for a blood test. Thanks for the advice!

Ohhhhh no problem I enjoy helping out as much as I can!!!!!

I took another HPT today and it was negative. I don't think I'm pregnant?