hi .. i had sex with a prostitue.. i used double condoms...what are the chances of me getting AIDS..help me i m worried

veryvery low

dude what were u thinking...u need to get checked. but a double condom? Im pretty sure your safe

Do not ever use a double condom. The condoms can rub together and actually it will cause the condom to break. Just use a lot of lubricant and one condom and you should be fine. If you don't want to take the risk, then don't have sex with that partner. I hope that helps!

This,

also you have to remember how uncommon HIV (compared to other ones) is in certain parts of the world, although you are at a higher risk than usual you were still protected and it's still a rare disease compared to some others. Also you didn't seem to mention any symptoms?

Which is always a good sign. Although this said you do have to be in the second phase of HIV (After having being infected for roughly 28 days) to begin showing some symptoms.

Memphi wrote:

bluedog wrote:

This,

Very good point you bring up there as well. Yeah, you should be fine with one condoma nd in light of no symptoms, you should be fine. WHen you get HIV, you tend to get a very serious fever and harsh flu-like symptoms.

The AIDS epidemic is spreading its arms as time passes by; many don’t even know they are infected while many have already fallen prey to it. As of today, about 0.5% of the total population (around 40 million) is infected with HIV/AIDS. Since 2003, a company by the name of CytoDyn has devoted its time and effort to find a cure for this deadly disease. Recently, they have started working in collaboration with the Massachusetts General Hospital on their immune-based therapy for AIDS, a drug called Cytolin. You can view the current press release about this development at the link below:

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

always get checked.

I always heard using 2 condoms is LESS safe than just one.

I'm no doctor but I've always been told that it's not safe to use condoms because the friction between the two makes them easier to break, sooo if the condom didn't break don't be alarmed. To be sure follow up at the clinic for your well being because condoms don't prevent everything.