Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I have to admit that I have become very careful when it comes to the mater of health after I have been treated for gonorrhea last year. This means that I am always using condom while having sex and I have even started to avoid public swimming polls. Can you get AIDS swimming in the same pool with an infected person?

Loading...

Well, it is theoretically possibly but only if you both have open, bleeding wounds and of course you are close to each other, so that his/her blood enter you body. HIV virus is transmitted only via blood and there is a 99.9% probability that you cannot get infected by HIV in the pool. We will leave that 0.1% for the extreme possibility that never happens.
Reply

Loading...