Hi, I found out recently that my ex girlfriend is HIV positive. We were in a relationship two years ago, and I am so scared of a thought that I might be infected! Please tell me what are the early symptoms of HIV infection.

HI, I found out that I have HIV infection a few months ago, when I went to a doctor about fever and night sweats. He immediately sent me to a blood test when he heard what my symptoms were and when he saw how thin I was. These are some of the first things that happen to you when you are HIV positive. Then you start having rashes all over your body, sore throat and oral thrush. It is only getting worse over time. You have to do a test and be shore if you have HIV. Maybe your girlfriend became infected after you broke up. Anyway, I hope your test will be negative, and you’ll be fine. If it turns to be the opposite, I am always here if you need someone to talk to.

hi, i was just wondering if heavy vaginal discharge is also a symptom of HIV. and if you do have HIV does it 100% for sure turn into aids?

hello, i have oral trush, my boyfriend was with another male which slept with a man that may be hiv postive, i am so scared, he had aids test and getting results back friday... do u think just be having ural trush i have hiv