I have this cold for more than one month. I am extremely afraid I have HIV, so I do not want to get blood tested. Could anyone please introduce me in more details with other aids symptoms. Thank you!

HIV symptoms are very similar to symptoms of others sexually transmitted disease (like hepatitis). Some people get symptoms, while others do not. Most common HIV symptom can resemble symptoms of cold or flu virus. Besides this, fever, fatigue, rash, headache, swollen lymph nodes, sore throat.
As you can see, symptoms are very unspecific, so it is hard to say from symptoms whether you have HIV or not. The only way to found out (reliable way) is testing for HIV antibodies. And this is only effective after the infected person’s immune system develops antibodies to HIV (this could be period from few weeks to 6 months, but most often 3 months).
You must get tested in order to know… if you do not, somebody innocent could get hurt because of yours indifference. Besides, one month cold is not necessary a HIV infection, but you are the one who knows, whether you have been exposed to “HIV environment”, though it is hard to know…
I really wish you all the best, but I also do to people that shall get in intimate contact with you in the future. If not for yours sake, do the test for those people… if that means anything to you.

I had protected sex with a high risk girl. I am still worried. It's been two weeks, I'm stressing big time. I dont have symptoms except I'm worrying too much and a have difficulty swallowing, dry mouth and sleeplessness. help!