anyone in the room who experienced having undergone post hemorrhidectomy and have had left skin tag/flap? I had undergone operation a week ago and there is left skin tag, and I am really worried if it will go away because I am applying work abroad and have medical exam. anyone have had medical exam abroad who passed with these kind of issue?

please help. I am really worried need to know from you guys to give me motivation.thank you

Ok, I decide to tell you my story now since I couldn't find anyone really give the answer. I am on the 12th day today after the surgery. I have been suffering a lot as most of the people here. Three days later after the surgery, I found there were two lumps like external hemorrhiods which I didn't have before. The surgery is for 3 large internal hemorrhiods which had been my company for the last twenty years probably. I was shocked when I found them. Then I was worried like you and looked for all relevant info through internet. I found some people did have to do second surgery to get rid of them. But I don't plan to do this surgery the second time in my life. I keep an eye on them and found they are getting smaller gradually. I am experiencing the crazy itching period now. Since I found the two lumps, I couldn't sit comfortably at all, one of them is extremely painful. Yesterday I went for work and end up at a half day. I felt sitting two long is not good for blood circulation which is quite important for recovery. I didn't go to work today and lying in bed now. I

I did all the thing as people suggest here, like sitz bath, fibre...I am a Chinese, I started to use a Chinese medicine Ma Yinglong hemorrhiod cream when I found the external lumps. I read some medical reports in Chinese that saying it helps healing faster. It has been my friend for last ten years. I brought it in a Chinese medicine store. I also found some Chinese medical reports about the swelling after surgery. Using some herbal Chinese medicine to steam and bath regularly can get rid of the swelling completely. But I am overseas and unable to get the right thing. But the cream helps a lot, especially for improving itching. I started to apply it for the internal area today by using a cotton bud. It helps with calming the itching area. I have to return back to work tomorrow. Hopefully the little lumps can disappear tomorrow.

Hi, I had hemorrhoidectomy for two external 16 days ago. I tried everything doctors said: Warm bath, ice pack, ect.... I was in such a pain than I started to loose hope. On the 14 days and after several visit to the surgeon and a pain specialist that was prescribing me anti-inflammatory that actually is causing constipation and slow down the healing process... I almost gave up!!!! I decided to call an acupuncturist/herbalist that saved my butt!!!! literally.... He gave me that Ma Yinglong cream that cost $10!!! and worked miracles.... along with it he made his on potion, mixing herbs.... not sure what but seriously, at this point, no questions asked, I just want to feel better. I started the herbs and acupuncture session yesterday and I feel great! No more pain, I don't even need Tylenol... I just took one this morning in case (I am traumatized by the pain)... But tonight, no pain at all!!! I can't still seat on a hard chair but almost can do everything else... I am going to still take it easy until Monday, but I am so relieved, I thought it would never end. Not to mention that I start being regular again, at least yesterday and this morning.... It was terrible, I could not hold myself... Thanks to the eastern medecine, they are definitely the best!!!! Now, hopefully, the herbs will shrink the 2 large skin tags that formed after the surgery.... I keep my fingers cross....

How are the skin tags now?

Hi, just want to know if your two lumps did go away after so long? I am one month post-op (had two internal piles removed) but still having these lumps on the outside... it worries me a lot that it will never go away anymore... :(

Did it go away? .