This afternoon i was walking in the mall and i started feeling pain around my anus. I didn't know what it was until i got home and felt a small lump around my anus hole. Its not bleeding, it hurts to sit, walk, i haven't pooped yet and im afraid to. I described to my mother the hole thing and she said its hemorrhoids but i really don't think it that. When i hold me butt cheeks together it hurts. Its kinda like a fat piece of skin that just grew around the opening of my anus and it pulsates. nothing feels like its moving inside. The little lump goes in my anus when i sit down and then it comes out when i walk around. it doesn't itch, it feels swollen and i don't touch in often cause it hurts. i don't do anal sex but i am sexually active with my boyfriend. I know this sounds gross but i really don't know what to do, im scared and i need to get rid of it. Do i see a doctor about it or take any certain pills or ointments?

It could be hemorrhoids or acne. Either way, give it a couple of (painful) days and it should subside. If not, you can try to get some additional help. 

it barley hurt now after the first day, i dont think its hemorrhoids cause im only 18, and it comes out when im about to poo. I pooped today for the first time after i found out and i saw blood, and iv been feeling bloated after i found out is that supposed to happen? is there any kind of cream i can use to make it go down or pills? and where or who do i go to to get it checked out??

it's a hemorrhoid - I'm 95% certain of it, based on what you explain. Eat more fiber, drink more water. If it continues to bother you, talk to your doctor about it, or have your GYN take a look when you go for your annual exam.
If it still bleeds, you need to go get it checked out - could be more serious.