Hi everyone, im very worried about something I found a week ago.

I did a recent check on myself and my health and found a very small hard lump inside my rectal, just under the skin. I know I've had bad hemorrhoids before, which left a skin tag on anus, and what makes this more thinking it could be some form of internal thromboses/hemorrhoids or what ever the name is, is that its not painful, along a vein or nerve which is also slightly swollen, not long, lump def smaller than a pea and in lower rectum close to anus exit but not in anus exit. Basically very beginning of Rectal.

Its not deep and doesn't bleed or have had any discomfort down there. Its all normal bowl-movements, more important its not getting bigger. As said I think it could be a permanent blood cloth or spamming of some sort in a vein or nerve (if there is any down there). It also seems to sometimes move right forward and sometimes slight more back... I would get it checked but its not causing any issues at this stage for me, just worrying :-(

seek a gastroenterologist asap
don't let anyone take a biopsy ,or have a surgeon suggesting taking it out.
if it is not benign,cancer will spread if someone sticks a needle or cut it out.

have a proper gastroenterologist look at it,urgently

i had a hemorroidectomy 10 days ago,the guy next to me at the hospital had your same case,he went to a general surgeon first who opened it up saying it's a hemo,for 4 days,too much pain,he went to a proper gastroenterologist who found out it's a lump,benign,and removed by surgery. he said if it was not benign,cancer would have had spread. There should b blood tests,white cells count.

good luck

I have a hard bump under the skin just outside of my anus, and it seems to be getting bigger. It hurts to put pressure on it and I thought it might be a hemmhorrid but I wasnt sure. I do not have any blood in my stool and when looking at the skin, you cannot tell, expect maybe that theres a bump in that area. I feel as if the bump almost goes into the right side of my anus, but i'm not sure. I was looking at symptoms and I thought it might be a external hemmhorrid, but those seem to come through the skin, this seems under it. i started using preparation h just in case. Thanks for any help, I'm quite nervous about it.

Hi, its most likely a thromboses hemorrhoid, (external blood clot). Have it check to make sure first if it gets bigger anyways. Good luck!!

Hi everyone, I have this very odd experience regarding this topic. It's a bit of funny though. I had a constipation last week. and I felt something blocking the rectal opening and impeding the dropping of fecal matter. I'm feeling a sort of a downward pulling pressure along the rectal canal. I felt worried and started assessing the area. I felt a small, pea-size shaped, hard painless lump near the opening of my anus. I can't hardly visualize it well because, oh well, the area was hairy. So I really felt anxious if something's wrong. So i read regarding my symptoms, and these were my "self-diagnosis". It might be a rectal prolapse, perianal hematoma, and prolapsed internal hemorrhoid or an external hemorrhoid. So at first, I decided to do home remedies such as increasing my fiber intake, 60-80 ounces of fluids, and doing Kegel's as they help strengthen the pelvic floor.  squatting position during BM.  yes it did help on the constipation a lot. but still i'm having those symptoms. I'm about to go to the doctor when I assessed the area again. And it turned ou it was just a clump of damn rectal hair. that was putting pressure on the area because it was really tangled up. and yeah, I decided to trim it off, and voila, the anxiety and symptoms were gone! 

awesome! Great news!

Hi Stanley I'm glad you healed up! How long did take to heal? I have a similar problem and I am worried about it!!

I found exactly, I mean exactly the same thing, did you get treatment?

Hello I have a lump in anus under my anus skin and my bowels close up I have ibs and I have very painful anus and have had fissure I been in pain a lot from Rosie