Hemroids are painful swellings that occur due to ignored growth of the veins in the anal area. They are commonly referred as piles.

There are present different types of treatment methods available for relief of hemorrhoids but self treatment is usually the first step in treating hemorrhoids. Sometimes hemorrhoids get cured without any treatment applied and if this happens, it is very auspicious to you.

Hemorrhoids Treatment at Home:

• Improve your diet - It is beneficial to avoid any reappearance of hemorrhoids by improving your diet so as to avoid constipation. Drink lots of water and fruit juice and also take plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables in your diet.

• Include Fibres - It is also essential to increase the fiber content with more cereals, nuts and whole-wheat breads.

• Exercise Regularly - Start regular exercise such as walking, cycling or swimming several times a week as this helps to keep the bowels regular. This exercise will have the added advantage of making you sleep better at night as well as, helping in weight control.

• Helpful tips – Relieve swelling by using ice pack, then take a warm bath 3 to 4 times per day, clean the anus after each bowel movement with moist toilet paper or baby wipes.

Hey man. I've had hemorrhoids for 3-4 years now and I don't know how to permanently remove them out of my sistem. I have a question for you. Will I ever be able to remove them but excluding the surgery? Do you know some hemorrhoid remedies that can help me when they pop up, or something that can even prevent hemorrhoids from appearing at all? I figured that one thing can help with hemorrhoids: oil. That's what saved me when I first got them. I rubbed oil, and it appeared to have soften it, and the hemorrhoid shrunk on itself.