Since I realized I have problem with hemorrhoids, I knew it wasn’t easy like I thought it should be. Some of my friends got hemorrhoids too, but their symptoms were some kind worst then mine. Pain, bleeding, itching are symptoms I didn’t had. Doctor told me mine are internal. What kind of hemorrhoids are those?

If the hemorrhoid originates at the lower end of the anal canal, near to anus, it is referred to as an external hemorrhoid. In your case, hemorrhoid originates at the top or rectal side of the anal canal and referred to as an internal. The differentiation between internal and external hemorrhoids is made on basis of place they are. Separating line is dentate line so if they are above or below we call it internal or external. Internal hemorrhoids don’t hurt or itch and person can’t feel them because they are deep inside the rectum. Internal hemorrhoids are harmless. They should be treated for one important reason, which they bleeding and mask blood from a dangerous source like colorectal cancer. When you eliminate factors causing your hemorrhoids it’s time for you to treat them. There are two treatment goals we are trying to get.