OHMYGOD. I can't stand the pain anymore. I've had this thing now for three days. What the hell. The pain is consumming me. This morning i felt great and saw the little sucker going back up. BUT THEN i had to go poopy and WHAMMY the sucker came back out.

I can't imagine even going to the doctor to have this thing checked out. The thought of someone touching my hemroid makes me want to puke.

I'm glad to see that so many of you have the same pain that i do. I thought that the pain i was in was abnormal. Hopefully it will go away soon.

I need sympathy. PLEASE.

If you have hemorrhoids often, try a diet high in fluids and fiber and exercise. If you need extra fiber, psyllium or flax is really helpful.

Butcher's Broom ointment relieves the pain and swelling of hemorrhoids. Horse Chestnut tincture helps to strengthen veins, therefore preventing hemorrhoids. Stone Root relaxes hemorrhoids and helps them to go away. An easier treatment is a potato wedge directly on the hemorrhoid to reduce the swelling.

I hope these help you!

I truly understand ur pain coz i hav experienced it myslef..u cannot sit or stand or goto bed...the pain is so horrible that everything around u seems 2 irritate u..the worst is u cant do anything about it either..my suggestion 4 u buddy is to take it easy..drink lots of water, hav some banans instead of ur daily food and if the pain is too much try applying some olive oil over te spot..it shud ease off ur pain..u knw wat, after it heals u wud find tat the world is a more beautiful place!!!..regards

sounds like a grade III internal hemorrhoid
do your research, get the best gastro doc in your area and go for a visit
i've lived with the pain & blood for 15 years - had the surgery 3 wks ago and its the best thing i've done in a long time

Gz... Can I relate to this crowd, I'm a young male in his early 20's. Tonight is one of those nights where i cant sleep due to the pain. Hate it.. I use to do allot of marcial arts and such so I have a pretty high threashold for pain. But BLOODY HELL this constant pain is Hell. I found that Horse chestnuts works wonders. I'm pretty well build and enjoy allot of rock climbing. The only problem is that I have mild epilepsy and with the pain of hemroids I dont get allot off sleep. Those that dont know much about epilepsy.. It tends to surface way worse when your not rested. Any thing to help with the pain and getting sleep? I'm gona try sleeping with my legs on a cushin read on wikipedia that, that might help. Any other good advice?

Just to let everyone know, i was suffering from the pain of hemmeroids, first timer at 29 years old, i was taking regular pain meds like Advil and still felt the pain when walking or standing or doing much of anything really. Well... i ran out ... the only thing for pain i could find in the house was Robaxecet Platinum... it's a miracle! It so efficiently killed the pain I even forgot it was there! Hopefully this goes away soon but for now i'm going to continue to take Robax-Platinum (which also reduced the swelling) and Preperation H. To keep the area sterile especially with the bleeding use tea tree oil and swab the affected area, it has a fantastic cooling sensation!