Okay, it's done, it's official, I am losing my mind definitely. I am suffering from both anxiety and depression and it is completely destroying me, I have no idea what to do, I feel miserable most of the time, not just miserable, I feel useless, I feel no one loves me, I feel nervous, I feel tired, I simply hate my life. And as if that is not enough, I think that I am starting to hear some voices in my head, I must be going crazy. Is it possible, can I really end up being insane because of my anxiety and my depression?

Not really, these things cannot make you insane, they might make you feel like you're insane though. Have you tried doing anything that could possibly help you overcome your anxiety and depression? If you didn't really do anything in order to treat this, I don't think that you have the right to complain, there are so many things which could help you overcome anxiety and depression or help you cope with them. Have you talked to your doctor yet, or maybe to a psychologist? Regarding what you just wrote above, I think that you would really benefit from psychotherapy, you desperately need it.

As long as you are not having suicidal thoughts, you are doing more or less fine. Deni has a point there, did you actually do anything in order to try and fight this, learn to cope with it or something? You know that there are bunch of things which could help you fight this and a lot of these things are very easy to do so you need to snap out of this. You can find some useful techniques on the internet, you can start exercising, and you should really start seeing a psychologist, all of these things combined can help you a lot.

No, I have not done anything in order to treat this, I don't have the will for it, I just want to die sometimes, and no, I am not having suicidal thoughts, I think that I am too lazy and too much of a coward to even kill myself properly.

You guys are boring, I guess I will have to do something in order to get out of this mood and I don't want to move, how cool is that. So what should my first steps be? Exercising? Running?? With my current condition, I can't run for more than 100 meters perhaps.

I think that I like your attitude but please don't call me boring (because I think that I actually am so I find that to be a bit insulting).

First of all make an appointment with a psychologist. After you have done that, you can start running. Do that for a couple of days and then start with yoga. After you've been doing yoga for about a month, then you can start to meditate. Your psychologist will tell you about additional things that you can do but he will definitely suggest you to do the same things as I suggested just now.

You are not just able to deal with it, that is why you think that you are losing your mind and that you are acting crazy. But you can't lose your mind because of it, you can't become insane. I am reading your post and I am wondering what has happened to you since you don't have any will to overcome this? Look, you are the only one who can help yourself. You and no one else. Sure, doctors can do a lot about it, but if you don't make a first step about it, you really can't expect to be better. If you don't do something to overcome this anxiety, trust me, you will consider yourself that you are crazy and that you are insane. Move!

Well, if anxiety and depression can make someone insane, than I must be insane! And I am not. So, don't worry. Joke aside, I really don't want you to think that I am joking with you, but I am one of those people who can't really stand those mental problems that well. That is why I believed that I am going to lose my mind, that I am crazy because of my depression. But I am not. At least, I think so. 

So, don't worry. You just need to accept this and learn to control yourself in those situations. You will be ok.

It's making me crazy as well. I am dealing with it for a couple of years now and I still can't fight it in the way I want to. But, look at me. I am still normal, I am not insane and I still haven't lost my mind. Who knows what is going to happen in the future, but I am feeling pretty much OK so far.

Joke aside, you can't. You can just feel like that, especially if you don't treat it right and if you don't treat it on time as well.

Be aware of this and trust me, in a couple of months you will learn how to control it. 

A lot of people do have fear that they will become insane because of the anxiety and this is very normal thing. You are scared at the beginning because you are going though something new and something that you haven't experienced before. A lot of people find it really hard to deal with it, and that is something that everyone should understand. Those circumstances are different than anything that you are used to, Usually, people starts to fear that they will lose their minds because they can't think clear about some things anymore. So, whenever you have situation like this, it is a good idea to talk to someone about it. Obviously, that is a sign that you can't deal with it alone.

Look, it is very important for you to urgently do something to treat it, because if you don't do that, you might start to believe that you are going crazy, but you won't. Like somebody already told you, there is a huge chance that this fear take the control over you, and in that case you are not able to think clearly and you can't be focused on anything. 

Anyway, trust me - you really need to get some help immediately because you CAN'T let this untreated. Some medications can help you feel much better and make this fear away.