A relative of mine has cancer. I found a website about alternative cancer treatments that struck a chord with me and made a lot of sense. I am not sure if my relative is open to herbs for curing cancer at the moment, but I do feel that I should offer the information, because these things work better in case of early treatment. What do other people have to say about herbs for curing cancer?

My grandmother was diagnosed with skin cancer recently, and after reading your post, I would like to ask you if you can link the website you mentioned to me? I am also not sure if alternative treatment is something she would at all be open to, but I would like to have a read.

Sure, no problem. The website is called the Cancer Tutor and can be found at http://www.cancertutor.com/index.html. The good thing is that it is all common sense and no fees are asked, which shows that it is not just a money spinner. I hope you will find the site as informative as I did.