Hi, I believe that herbs are much better option fro treatment of any kind of disease compared to drugs. They are not able to provoke so many side effects, and are generally more safe for use. Am I right?

Herbs and other natural remedies were used for centuries, as our grandmothers and great-grandmothers were using them as the main treatment for illness. Most of todays drugs are some kind of herbal molecules extracted or modified, even synthetised drugs are alike natural substances. Aspirin is a chemical imitation of salicin. Salicin is naturaly found in the bark of the white willow tree. The reason for the decline in herbalism lies in a fact that natural substances can not be patented. Main advantage of herbs is their synergistical work with the body, without disturbing the natural balance of the body.