I had about seven anxiety attacks in the last week alone, and I feel that I cannot keep the situation under control any longer. If I want to keep on working and avoid taking sick leave, I think that it is of paramount importance that I get the anxiety attacks under control. What herbs can you suggest for anxiety attacks?

Hi Dexter620,

You should search Homeopathic remedy....it take time for you brain and body get back to normal. I just started this year and have anxiety for two years (drug abuse)

good luck

I've had same problems and my life has been put on hold for the past year where Ive been trying to fight it off. I'm now on the side of getting better from it and the advice i can give you is the herbal spray i use is called Rescue remedy and its just a simple spray onto your tongue. It says that its for people that get anxiety and nervous about things like flying and before a dentist appointment. From personally using it i would say that it wont cure you but for me it was just a life line that i used in the bad moments of anxiety.

Just another tip is that if things get worse then i was put on to propranolol which is a beta blocker which is there to make everything calm and stop anxiety. Its not something you should rely on though but it was a big help for me to over come my problems. talking to your doctor is how to see about getting this.