Recent lab tests that I underwent showed a serious vitamin d deficiency. This is something that concerns me a lot, and I want to work to cure the vitamin d deficiency as soon as I can. I don't like taking medication much, though, so if anyone knows about herbs that can help fight vitamin d deficiency, I would appreciate your comments.

Perhaps this is stating the obvious, but when looking at your question it does need to be said. The easiest way by far to combat a vitamin D deficiency and boost vitamin D levels in your body would be to take a vitamin D supplement. Have you thought about doing that?

Vitamin D in the human body is one of the major role in improving the basic minerals calcium and phosphorus absorption from the intestine - this will ensure that the blood levels of these two minerals is always adequate and proper bone calcification in cartilage.