Hi, my sister 34 years old and she is suffering from Raynaud's disease for some times already. I have heard that some vitamin deficiencies are connected to this disorder so I would like to know something more about it. If someone has information about this I would be very thankful to hear.

Hi, Raynaud's disease is disease which affects small blood vessels. Some researches have found that there is deficiencies of vitamin B2 same as vitamin C. These vitamins are also very important for metabolic processes and especially vitamin C showed results in improving circulation in Raynaud's disease. I suggest you to take these vitamins as supplements.

Hello there dorise2004,

I am so sorry that your sister is suffering from Raynaud's disease. And since she has to deal with this condition it is essential that you find out everything you can about it.

First of all you should be aware of the fact that this is the condition that is mostly affecting woman and it is also more common in people who live in colder climates.

Treatment for Raynaud's disease depends on the severity of the condition and on general health of your sister but I presume that her doctor has explained all this to her, you and your family.

About vitamin deficiency, since tamra835 has gave you great answer there is no need to repeat her words or to add more to that.

I have Raynaud's disease and arthritis. I take vimovo and it really helps both. I have found when I take a 1000-C that it helps both. Right toes and right index finger. Pain level from a #10 to a comfortable #2. 64 yr. young dad of 2 girls and twin boys