i was in a gokart accident a monthe and a half age.pain in right arm, and neck, thumb and tip of index finger tingly/numb all the time. got the mri report today, says that c4-5 that there is mild uncinate spuring w/ mild foraminal stenosis bilaterally and minimal broad based disc bulge resulting in milde central canal stenosis. and c5-6 there is mild disc desiccation with normal disc height but Broad based disc bulge resulting in moderately severe cc stenosis. mild uncinate spurring noted with minimal foraminal stenosis. this is all greek to me. can anyone tell me if this is something that will go way on it's own

Please tell me, if you are better now.  I have the same issue with my C5-6.

Dear rigormortis,

You probably have a normal MRI for age. Most people have "glitches" in their MRI's...and the glitches do not normally cause problems. A few do, but surgery for them is common, more common than needed so many people are not helped.

You probably have a brachial plexus problem. Lift your arms up beside your head. Keep your neck still. Do you have increased symptoms when doing that. Let someone press their fingers into the armpit towards the neck, firmly. Does that cause more symptoms? If so, well what you have is brachial plexitis. Look up brachial plexus on the internet. There is a reason for developing it so let me know if you care to.

Yours, Norsk10