After suffering from severe neck pain that would usually radiate to my right arm, I went to see a doctor. I had x-rays and MRI and was diagnosed with herniated c5/6 disc. I was given medications and signed in for a physical therapy. However, I got little relief. The pain continued and now I experience leg weakness from time to time. This is really annoying because it is preventing me in every-days activities. I would like to know other people’s experience regarding the same problem and how and if they found a good solution. Thank you

The best thing I ever did was deciding upon the surgery. It was actually the only solution after suffering from constant pain for over a year. At the point when it became unbearable, I said I’m gonna do it. There was no other way out, as any other treatment failed. I am a new man after the surgery and I think that was the smartest thing I did.