Hi folks,

My name is Jamie. I'm 23, starting graduate school next year, and am currently just enjoying time with my wonderful family. I've got a few health problems, such as recurring bone cyst/tumors (that now may be cancerous although the initial biopsy showed it was benign). I've had two surgeries to remove what was first called an "aneurmysal bone cyst", one in January, and one in August when it came back into my bone and spread into my muscle. I go in for my third surgery, it came back once again and has spread basically throughout the whole lower half of my tibia (my upper tibia is already cement) next week on Wednesday. My doctor no longer believes it is benign because of the aggressive, expansive nature of it. I also have a benign liver tumor, suffer from IBS, and have had two colon polyps. I'm hoping to find some answers here and look forward to chatting with everyone.

Hi Jamie! Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you'll be able to contribute some too as it sounds like you're very bright and have a strong background there. Hopefully we'll be able to help as well!

Hi Jamie and welcome to SteadyHealth.
I hope that you will be able to find and to share information here.

Best wishes.

Hi Jamie,

i hope you're doing well.

Best wishes !

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed