Hi there, I am a guy who is 30 years old and I was wondering for some time should I ask one question here. I will write it anyway so here goes. Can bladder tumors be benign? I heard that bladder cancer is more common with men than with women. Is this right or not? I know some basic things about bladder so you don't have to tell me anything about it.

Hello, as for any other tumor it can be benign. You are right it is more common in men than in women. Benign tumors do not spread through your body and in most cases they are not life threatening. Well now, I answered all of your questions. If you have another one, feel free to ask and I will do my best to help you out, if I know the answer.

since loy has answered all your questions i hope that it was helpful and that you have deal whatever it was bothering you. you can share with us what was bothering you and why did you wanted to know about this. are you afraid of bladder tumor and do you have some reasons why you are so curious about all this. benign tumors are not that dangerous for you that much but anyhow you need to consult your doctor about this. he is the medical expert so he can answer your questions way much better than anyone else so if there is any slight doubt that you may be suffering from this condition it is best to check what is going on and what you should do about this. 

i hope that your situation is resolved by now and that you are going to be fine. good luck!