Hi, new here. I joined to find out about the procedures of the removal of my carcinoma. I was diagnosed with it last mont, and am scheduled to have it removed tommorow. I was wondering what in fact, will take place with this procedure. Thanks
Hi , welcome to SteadyHealth. I hope you get all the answers you need, and maybe even help others with your experience.
I'm sorry you were diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma. I know how that feels, i too have been diagnosed with MM (malignant melanoma) last year and went trough a biological therapy.
Can you please tell me more about your condition and so i can provide you with a better info.
- How did you discover it?How was it diagnosed ( ultra sound, blood test, byopsy)?
- Where exactly was it located?
- Has it gone metastatic?(spread somewhere else, lymph nodes or organs)
- After it was discovered, did you do some other tests( MRI, CT scan, Blood test, tumor markers, ultra sound of abdomen or lymph nodes)?
- Have you been to the oncologist yet and what did he say? Any specific therapy or anything else he said?
- How are you feeling now after that is been discovered? Any mood changes?
Stay strong and hope to hear from you soon.
Hi there, thanks for replying. I was diagnosed with it in October. I had it removed yesterday, hopefully its gone for good. I will attempt to send a pic of the befor and after.