daisydoo
  • Posts: 261392
  • Joined: Aug 3, 2010

daisydoo1 minute ago

hi im hoping someone can help, my daughter is 10 years old , she first went to docs for urine sample 1 mth ago , white cell count was 587 , but no growth in cultures and absolutley no sign of infection , re did sample again with reading of the same ammount , her 3rd test read at 287 , and her 4th test sky high above the 600 mark , they rang and told me there is no sign on any test that she has a infection and they are refering her to peadiatric urology , can any 1 please give any insight on this , many thanks

dun worry my friend hit 2000++ n he is on antibioticts now is stable

Hey guys. I think that it can turn out to be nothing because white blood cells count can variate in some occurrences. But, also, it could mean that there is something wrong with your body, and you might be ill. It could indicate everything, from infection, to inflammation, some kinds of allergies, form of trauma. It could also indicate a tissue damage. In extreme cases, it could be leukemia, and that's the worse, no matter if it's acute or chronic. It's bad. White blood cells count is higher than it's supposed to be with smokers and patients with their spleens removed. 

Hey, my baby girl who is 1 yr old is also having a white blood count of about 380! She has no uti, is on antibiotic and yet still tested positive for bacteria! We tested for 5 times, results is the same! She is so happy, active and has no signs that her body s fighting for any infection! Am very very worried!

My daughter is 2 and has an elevated wbc count in her urine..no infection when sent to the lab..she has a fever every month like clock work and has lumps on the back of her head but other than that seems healthy..I am so scared right now..I don't even know what to think..I'm bringing her for blood work tm and hoping to get answers..just hoping its nothing serios..prayers are welcomed!

Hi, I do realize that you wrote about this about a year ago . ..I am curious as to if you ever found out an answer? If so, that's great and I hope she is happy and healthy . It took me 7 years to finally get someone to take my concerns seriously - my daughter , Peyton has had the same symptoms since the age of 1. She is 7 and finally got a diagnosis 2 weeks ago. If you would like to discuss anything about our daughter's , please feel free to contact me . Hope all is well. God Bless-take care .

Sincerely,
HOLLY Luther

I was wondering what ur daughters diagnosis was as my daughter Amber has had issues since the same age n she is now 10. She has a bad heart too which contracted endocartitis 6months ago from a staph infection..I have just returned again from hospital to go see my gp tomorrow for a paediatric referral due to her bladder..no infection but very high white cell count n protein is showing too.. I'm ready to give the doctor shaken baby syndrome coz I'm beside myself with worry..I was hoping to hear what the diagnosis was for ur Peyton so I have a starting point with these professionals! I really hope you all are doing just fine now you have an answer.. XXXX

hi what did the docs say

I what was she diagnosed with

Hello! I have the same problem with my daughter, can u please tell me what was the diagnosis

So what ended up Happening

Could you please kindly help me. My son has high leucocytes and no infection