Hi. I'm 38 year old worried mother. I have some questions to discuss about you and the subject is my 16 year old daughter.
You see, these last couple of months she had several pretty serious colds and she was drinking antibiotics all the time.
The thing that confuses me the most is that, every time I took her to the doctor she had a low white blood cells count.
I know that in these situations these should be increasing number of white blood cells because the body is fighting against the infection but the doctor just told me it is nothing to be worried.
I'm not so happy with this answer and I would like to find out more about this low white blood cells count!

Well, I understand why you are worried and I will try to help you providing you some information about this.
Like your doctor said, this could be just a false alarm. Your daughter is still young and this situation is very common. But, I will tell you on what this low white cells count could indicate. It happens after almost every type of chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
Also, some bone marrow disease or some immune disease like leukemia could also cause it.
I would consider boosting her immune system a bit. This could be easily done giving her some yogurts that contain live active cultures of Lactobacillus Bulgaricus and Strepococcus thermophilus.
The best choices for her are the deep green and orange ones like spinach and carrots, melon and oranges.