MY LYMPH NODES IN MY GROIN AREA RIGHT SIDE LARGE ALSO HIGH WHITE BLOOD COUNT? DOCTORS SEEM TO HAVING HARD TIME TELLING WHAT IS WRONG. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A IDEA OF WHAT MAY BE HAPPENING TO ME.VERY TIRED ALL THE TIME LOSING WEIGHT. IM SCARED PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU JOHN LEWIS

What tests has your doctor ordered? How long have you had this condition? Are any other lymph nodes in your body swollen such as others in the groin area or your armpits? Generally any swollen lymph nodes with high white blood count indicate either viral or bacterial infections either of the lymph system itself or the body as a whole. Your doctor needs to run more tests and dig deeper into the cause. 

THANK YOU FOR GETTING BACK TO ME. I HAVE ALOT OF TESTS TO GO THROUGH ON THE 9TH.IM SICK ALL THE TIME PAIN IN GROIN ALOT OF THE TIME AND SLEPPY ALL THE TIME NO GET UP AND GO IM NOT LIKE THIS SO IM WORRIED SOME ONE SAID IT MAY BECANCER IN MY BLOOD IM PRAYING ITS NOT THA SO I HAVE TO CALM DOWN LISTEN TO TOO MANY PEOPLE I GUESS? THANK YOU I THINKL YOU ARE RIGHT BUT WE WILL SEE GOD BLESS YOU JOHN