I was wondering I have been ttc and have noticed this last week that my cervix has enlarged greatly. I have never been able to feel it before but now it is there. Also over the last two weeks I have gone up half a bra size. I had some cramping last week but it has since went away. I have never ever had cramps while not on my period before.

Hi there,

Could you give so more info regarding dates and such? Have you taken a HPT? Early pregnancy symptoms differ with each person. A pregnancy test will help unless it is too early.

Umm... the cervix doesnt noticably change until aprox. 16 weeks. I think its in your head.

thats quite nasty to tell her its all in her head. I've read some of your other answers wild orchid and you're not too great on getting your facts straight are you.
I'm 5 weeks pregnant and my cervix soft high enlarged and closed. From the articles I've read your cervix can change as soon as just before your period is due. hope this helps x

Where did you read these articles i would really like to know.