Every couple of months I wind up with a white blood count of 24,000 which is double what a normal count is, this has been going on for about three years or so I have had every test done its not cancer, its not HIV, its not hepatitis, but not one doctor or specialist i have been to can figure it out.
I need some kind of input so if there is something I'm not putting my finger on maybe someone out there has had a similar problem and can give some feed back, I am 36 years old and frustrated because nobody can figure it out. Any help would be better than guessing at this point.

What about luekemia?

I have been searching online for more info on my condition when i came across your comments.

I have also been suffering with a very raised white blood cell count for over 3 years now. I am only just 29. I have had so many tests done and all the doctors can tell me is that it is STILL as raised as it was.

I actually changed doctor surgery after my original doctors seemed to just give up on my condition because they couldn't solve it. My new doctors are still scratching their heads but at least their trying. They don't think its anything too serious as my red blood cell count is normal, if it was serious they would expect the RBC to drop or raise too.

I was just wondering, as your post was over a year ago, have you been lucky enough to actually get any answers/ results/ diagnosis yet. This not knowing is the worst bit.