I am 39 and doc said I have high blood pressure so I was prescribed a combination of two meds and it is not like I am not going to take them but it is just that I would like lowering my blood pressure naturally. So I would like to hear how I should be behaving in order to lower my high blood pressure naturally if it is possible at all?

Hi! I also suffer from high blood pressure from years I probably have inherited it for my dad also had it also and he actually died from stroke caused by high blood pressure so now I am pretty much concerned how I behave and one of the possibilities is lowering blood pressure naturally meaning having healthy diet free of fat and too much salt. Our organism needs salt but you can use so called ocean salt that is rich in many sorts of minerals and drink plenty of water for you might haven’t knew that but how blood pressure might also be caused by the lack of water in organism and also the blueberry is fantastic way of lowering blood pressure naturally. Of course this doesn’t mean you have to stop taking meds just try to remember that nothing is that much important as behaving healthy if you want to avoid your blood pressure to get high and also some exercises might help in decreasing high blood pressure.