I am 1st trimester pregnant and am measured low blood pressure and my friend told me I should be worried for low blood pressure in pregnancy for it could cause some problems both to me and the baby. It is truth that sometimes I feel dizzy and also I feel constant sleeps need but despite all this I generally feel great it is just that I am now concerned over this low blood pressure. Should I be worried?

If you feel ok there is nothing to be worry that much for the low blood pressure is usually common in pregnancy especially in first trimester so in general I don't you should be worried but anyway be regular with those measuring just to see where you are at with your blood pressure. I was also having the same problem when I was in my 1st trimester pregnancy I was regularly measured low blood pressure and I was constantly dizzy and feeling very hot and sleepy all the time. Those are actually the low blood pressure symptoms that are usually well treated by meds but since you are pregnant no meds are advisable to you so you make sure you take plenty of fluids and avoid crowd and warm spaces don't ware too much clothes for this also might cause you the same problem including collapsing. So anyway talk to your dos and follow his advice just in order to deal more easily with the low blood pressure but I think it would get normalized when you are out of 1st trimester.