Ok so my ex boyfriend and i never had sex but all we did was dry hump a couple of times. we've been together for a long time and i think i was the only girl he ever dry humped before, and he was my first too. ive been thinking alot now after we broke about hiv risks ! ;S .. i dont know why but im extremely paranoid. if we never had sex before could there be a possibility that i could get hiv? ive been thinking alot about it and last year a lost alot of weight over the summer before my senior year but i dont really remember if i actually attempted a diet! my sister keeps telling me that i did. i gained weight back and have been going to the gym and gained 2 kilos of muscle from my hard work out. i know this is silly but i regret what ive done because he pressured me into it then dumped me cus i didnt wanna go that far! please someone help me :-( im really scared!

1. Did he have HIV?
2. Did his semen or blood ever enter you in any way?
3. If you are really concerned you should get tested.

No he does not have HIV ! and everytime we dry humped we were fully clothed and once we did it and i had my period so i had a pad on ! im scared to get tested

There is more chance of you surviving a lightning strike and winning the lottery than contracting HIV by dryhumping someone without HIV.

How old are you?

If you're worried about HIV stay away from needles and practice safe sex.