Hi, so a couple days after my period my boyfriend came over. I dont want to get into full detail but i feel like thats the only way i can get through. We dry humped with clothes on and we did fingering and hand job and oral sex. It was a few weeks ago so i honestly cant remember what more we did. I think we may have dry humped naked, but we noticed he had a substance on his penis when he had his shorts on. Im not sure if it was pre cum. But he put a condom on and he put it in me. We had sex but it wasnt long and he said he didnt cum. I'm about a week and a half or so late on my period and im really scared.. Ive had some stomach cramps and my boobs are hurting a little, or at least theyre sore and i'm blowded. Ive taken two pregnancy tests but they both said negative. Im just still scared cause im late.. my boyfrined says im not pregnant but i know hes worried too..
I really hope I'm not
I'm 15

I may just be being paranoid, but im very worried

I'm really scared, i need advice.. :-(
please reply

most likely "the substance" was precum unless he has some sort of discharge that was there before you guys started messing around and he needs to get that checked out if it was already there before he became aroused ...

you guys used a condom, so theres basically no risk there since u didn't mention that it broke or slipped off ...

the pregnancy tests are most likely right ... as for your period being late, that could be due to you worrying about the chances of getting pregnant so much.... stress can delay your period ... so can having a somewhat low weight or losing a significant amount of weight (like 5 pounds i guess)... (i gained ten pounds a couple months ago and i started getting my period every month when before i would skip up to four months)...

basically, you should stop worrying and you're period will come when it feels liek your body isn't stressed out ... if you still can't let it go, then go to a clinic or see your doctor and get a blood test, which can tell you for certain a few days (3 to 5?) after your missed period ...

okay thankyou.. I'm not sure if he had the substance before, but either way ill let him to get it checked if he did.

and i do believe it is late over my stress. I'm going to take one last test and after the result ill stop stressing so much if its negative again. I'm not sure if i gained any weight or not but i do feel blowded.

When you said you gained weight and then got your period when you were regularly skipping up too four months.. were you having sex at the time?