Are there any STD's like hiv that can be passed through penetration with you panties on or if precum passes through your panties... plz help me i was with this boy we was flirting and i had my panties on and i felt him penetrating through my panties im scared that he probably had pre cum on his penis and it probably passed through my panties plz help can i get hiv like that?

Well, first of all, the boy would have to be infected in the first place. Second, the HIV virus needs to get into your bloodstream for you to get infected which would mean that even if he was infected, you would also need to have some wounds, incisions or whatever on your vagina at the exact moment that the precum - if there was even enough of it, considering panties and everything - came into contact with your vagina. So, I think that chances are very very small - no one ever can say they don't exist at all, but the only way you will be able to put your mind at rest is to test - however the small chances are.

Hello! I had a situation where a guy was grinding on top of me and I was grinding on top of him. He had his underwear off but mine were on. At the end my underwear were damp I think mostly from me but could have been from him too! I am freaking out scouring the Internet to see how likely his semen could have seeped through my underwear and up into my lady urethra opening. I don't think it could have gone up the vaginal hole at all but it's my pee hole I'm worried about since that's the area that had the most contact!! I'm freaking out! Nothing on the Internet talks about a woman's pee hole. Everything is about the guy. Help!!!

I had a sex with a prostitute whose HIV status is not known. While doing sex, I had my undwear on and she was naked. I have rubbed her for 5-6 minutes but didn't have climax. I am not sure whether the vaginal fluid passed through the underwear. I was wearing cotton underwear which was not thin. I have checked the underwear in the morning and didn't see any spot, it was completely clean.

After sex with underwear, she masturbrated me till climax.

I am deadly worried after reading the below article -

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

My question is - what is the possibility to infect with HIV with my scenario.

Thanks you for your time and help.