If the tip of his penis entered just the opening of my vagina for two seconds could I have HIV? How would I know five months later?

get tested for hiv

I'm terrified too but I may go Monday

but what makes you think hes hiv positive

I'm not even sure I think he's positive. I've only had sex with one person my whole life and when he tried to enter inside me I pushed him away immediately... He said a few days prior he had nothing but how can you trust what people say? He's been with several girls and again he never even entered me... I just am scared now because the one person I had been with has only been with me and then that happened...

but theres a lot of std out ther which are a lot easyier to contract why are you not worried about any other std

another thing if you even thought he was hiv why would you have sex with him

I don't believe I have anything else because it's been five months since the incident and I have no symptoms of anything such as heroes or HPV.

ok now make it 2 guys youve been with

some std have no symptoms at all ,and some std takes 2 weeks to years before you get any symptoms ,some you might never have symptoms ,ianother thing hiv may not show up in your blood till 6weeks,so just because you go monday and its neg it really doesnt mean a thing .

im sorry, the hiv part i think thats not correct ,when did you have sex the last time,the std part is correct

& This is going to sound odd but I was watching an episode of Greys Anatomy and they were taking care of a patient with HIV & I had never thought of that ever I was more concerned with STDs such as herpes, HPV, chlymadia and so on but never HIV.

So last night after work (I ate a salad and got a horrible stomach ache) I started going #2 a lot about five times yesterday and it felt uncontrollable when I was exercising that I left early from the gym because I thought it was going to just come out... I started to have bad cramps in my stomach especially lower left side under my belly button and googled my symptoms and somehow HIV popped up I really started freaking out and haven't stopped thinking about it since.

I don't have sweats, fever, fatigue, I'm not losing uncontrollable weight... Just the going to the bathroom and I only went diarrhea once today so it's crazy but that's why I'm thinking of HIV

& From what I read HIV doesn't live outside of our bodily fluids so once it's exposed to air it does but I'm a worryful person and think of the worst so that's why... &I I never had sex with him. Like I said we were making out and he tried entering the TIP into the opening of my vagina and I pushed him away immediately

He never penetrated me... & It was FIVE months ago

No, I've only had sex with one man. This guy from five months tried entering me and I rejected him so just the tip touched the opening of me before I pushed him away

not really true hiv infection can live for hours if not days being that the tempature, and right conditions are ther but in your case there was contact so the chances of you contracting an std are high, if the person you had sex with is infected