I was with a girl and we were grinding. We both wore our underwear. When we were done i noticed there was a bit of precum on my underwear. But the last time I masturbated was at least 24 hours before this. Could she get pregnant? What are the odds, thanks.

well the chances are low but still let her go see a doctor 

ODDS 99% you will be ok , Chill   :-|    :-)

You sure? Im really freaking out about this.

Yeah no worry Chill

How long ago did this happen? The 'morning-after' pill needs to be taken within 72 hours. You (both?) have to decide what risk is worth taking. How old are you? When was her last period? Are they regular?

It seems unlikely she would get pregnant from the grinding, but it only takes 1 sperm. Scientific tests are inconclusive, but it is thought that very often there is no sperm present if there has been no ejaculation (or near ejaculation) since last urination. But without more explicit details, I can't be completely sure of your safety.

I masturbated at least more than 24 hours before this occurred and I know that precum doesnt contain sperm unless its been carried from the urethra from a previous ejaculation, but there wouldnt be sperm since i urinated many times before over the course of a whole day.