Hey, i am a 17 year old male, and currently i masterbate around 1-3 times a day.

the problem is when i am having sex with my girlfriend, often, i either can't ejaculate, or if i do, it takes a long time.

The last 5-6 times i had sex i wasnt able to, and i lasted 2.5 hours before i came the last time i did.

What affects this? Should i tune down masterbating? tune it up? Better diet? etc

I'd like to be able to have sex, and obviously not come too early, but obviously not too late.

Does it take a long time when you masturbate?

Are you circumcised?

Being circumcised can sometimes be the cause of that.

I am not circumsized

Masterbation can be as short as 2 mins if i need a quicky, but average, 15-20 mins.

i heard on dr oz that masterbating to much can cause you to have a hard time getting off during sex. im female and have the same problem. my fiance has not been able to get me off since we first started dating 2.5 yrs ago.

Why your fiance require masturbating, pl. tell him to abstain from such acts. You may better try sexercise, a process of doing some exercises jointly. Rather more frequent sex with arousing each other can help you. You can mail me at 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Cheers

You have probably damaged your penis skin with all of the masturbation, which has led to a decrease in penis sensitivity. What you need to do is start using a penis health creme that contains acetyl L carnitine.... this is an amino acid that will repair damaged cells and nerve endings down there, thus restoring your lost feeling. Your sex life will improve dramatically. These cremes are very helpful for this and other penis issues. Good luck.