okayyy , so the beggining of june, i bled for maybe 4 days, off and on. light spotting. just thought it was a light period, since i been off the pill since april. but, july 15th i took a preg. test cause i still didnt get a normal period, nothin in the month of july.. came back negative. so august 3rd, i started light bleeding. not enough for a tampon, just was there wwhen i wiped. i took a test, came back negative once again. i went to the doctors the next day. he said he doesnt think im preg that its just my period getting back to normal, but he didnt do a test or anything. so i was like alright.. its august 9th now. since last friday my tampon was only full one time, different colors( from brown, to bright red, to dark red) my other tampons just had the top with some blood on it.. on the 6th and 7th after intercourse i bled some, it wasnt real heavy, when i wiped, everything went away.. im just worried. i dont know if im just making myself go crazy or what, but i need answers, im waiting till next week to take another test..  a woman knows when something isnt right with her body and i reallly dont feel right. my boyfriend has noticed me being real moody, and my nipples were real sensitive when he would touch them, but its not noticiable now, i been using the bathroom alot more, but then i could always just be drinking alot. i dont know, but if anybody can help i would appriciate it ALOT "/

I think you need to go to the doctors and get. Tested. I have been experiencing what appears to be a brown discharge and today is the day I was supposed to have my period. But my period has never looked like this. If you find out please let me know cuz im just as worried

i didnt have a brown discharge, i have brown bleeding on my tampon, i was however having a white milky discharge about 2 and a half weeks ago, im gonna take another test friday, if it comes up negative im going to the doctor, they say sometimes the tests just cant pick up the HCG levels except if its thru blood. soo, i'll let you know, hope everythings okay with you too !