Hi

since last 15 days , i am noticing 2 white hairs very near to my vaginal lips...( both are in 2 different location, but both very near to vag lips )....and i am all of 28.. I dont even have white hair on my head ...

I am very scared...I am a very clean person ...clean to the limit...( though, i dont think cleanliness has anything to do with it )......i dont understand , why is this happening ?

I am a virgin too....could that have anything to do with this...
Please help

am diabetic and i have severe itching in and out of the vaginal area and nothing seem to help and you help me am almost afraid of having sex because there is also some serious discharge with the itching it have the looks of wet toilet paper in big chunks can you help me am tired of it and my doctor wont recommend me to a GYN.Code:

I noticed a few of those a years back. I asked my Dr. I didnt care to hear his reply yep plain old GRAY hair.. The older i get the more i see ;o(

I hope you went to GYN....cause it sounds like a severe case of a yeast infection to me. I hope you got it taken care of!!

That is a yeast infection and probably even BV (bacterial vaginosis). You need to go see a doctor immediately. Neither are contagious but BV, if left untreated for too long, can cause very serious problems. I'm assuming you've been to the doctor by now, but for others who may have the same symptoms...

Guest wrote:

Whytea wrote:

javascript:emoticon(':D')

Thats sounds like Bacteria Vaginoses or Pelvic inflammatory disease bothe are curable. And both are not an Std it just needs to be hand asap! Usally it comes from bad bacteria that throws off the good bacteria in the virgina....irritating it untile it has been relived. See your doctor and get antibiotics to cure restore order in about 1to 2 weeks. Oh and try to practice using condoms because the less one puts inside the virgina the cleaner it stays. Sometimes even seaman can throw the virgina off. You may just have a sensitive Virginia as many women do.