Hi. I am 17 years old, and have not had sex in about almost 2 months. I just shaved my vaginal area the other day, and a day later.. these p***y white pimples came into play. I can wipe myself and it doesn't hurt and I can pee just fine. They came out of nowhere. I have a feeling it is a bacterial problem. I am not too sure. There are about 9 of them. They are not open.. and I am not about to pop them. It just really alarms me becuase this has never happened to me before. Could anyone help me on what I can do at home to properly take care of this? I do not think I can see a doctor anytime soon. They are on the lips of my vagina and I just want them to go away. Please help me.

Pimples after shaving, or razor bumps are one of the main reasons that women avoid shaving. No matter how careful you are, razor always makes small injuries to the top layer of skin around vagina and pimples that form are not that different from any other pimple. This is not something that you need to see your doctor about, you only have to be extra careful with the products you will use in that very sensitive area. I think that best and safest way is to keep the area extra clean for now – but try to find as mild a wash as you can, and apply a baby powder after cleaning. Pimples usually go by themselves in a few days, but baby powder stops them from being irritated further and stops making of new ones.

The pimples turned into a kind of sore type thing on my vaginal area. I am off to see a doctor today.. I just am not sure what they were caused by. But it did happen after shaving. I am nervous. :-(

I’m quite sure that your skin just gotten irritated, but doctor will probably have a better way to fix that. Let me know what happened, it might help someone else with the same problem. And try not to worry to much

You should just stop shaving your vagina, or it will get worse!