My husband loves horses he actually love all things related to horses especially horse races. So I would like to know what it is so interesting enough about horse races to forget about the fact you have a wife at home. Well…this was a joke; the thing is that I only am trying to understand my husbands love for horse races so is there anyone there to explain what is it so exciting about these horse races, please!

Well how to explain this it is simple –you love it or not. I am one of those crazy about horse races. It is so exciting my adrenalin is jumping especially in situation when some specific horse needs to win the race just to make me happy. It is even worse than having a fight with a girlfriend such is a feeling unexplainable… try to understand your husbands love for horse races otherwise you risk to be left for it might happened that if in such situation between his wife and the horse he choose a horse just for the sake of so exciting horse races.