Okay so like my girlfriend... I was texting her tonight and shes into horses a lot and she knows about everything about them you could think of... But anyway i asked her Me- Okay haha and this doesnt mean anything hahaha but say we were like 17... And were doing great... And you had to choose between being able to ride or be with me the rest of your life which would you pick?(: hahaha Her-Really?! You have to ask me that! Me-Yea hahaha! Your not mad are you? I was just thinking and wanted to talk so i decided to ask you that.. (She brought up horses so i asked her) Her-No! Haha but i have a feeling you wont like my answer.. Me-Oh good! Well i love you too babe! Her-Well im honest! Me- Well there i figured you would have atleast lied to me! Ha Her- Nope :) i dont lie ;) Me- Well your a great girlfriend! Ha!(; Its alright if i had to choose between my old dog and you i would pick the dog...(; Her- Thats ok :) Me-Your okay with that?? I wouldnt really! Ha Me- So if God came up to you and was like okay you can choose between nick that has many years left or 1 horse that will live for roughly 20 years you would still pick the horse? Her- I mean i chose riding.. Me- Yea right! Ha you would not choose me if it was for $20... Ha Her- I would pick riding and yes, sorry Me- Holy c**p! Thanks! Her- Sorry! I love riding.. I love my horse.. Me- So even if God said that if you chose dalila i was gonna burn in hell and he said if he picked me, dalila would go to heaven? Her-Nick. I LOVE riding.. Its what i do! I HIGHLY dought that will happen Me- Awesome... Just say it wouldnt happen not oh then yes in that case... Wow im way the F down there arent i? I dont know what to do i guess give up? She couldnt really love me, could she? :( she would rather have a horse than me for a really long time.. Im soo mad right now... Please help! :(

first of all, it takes 20 minutes to stop being angry, thats the natural drug in our body,'

and also, it's normal to change your views as u get older, wait a year and she'll like dolphins instead :)

Yea i dont think so... I promise she'll always love horses... Its to the point where thats almost all she talks about anymore... She ditches me for her horse, shes busy all the time because of her horse, she never has time for me... Because of her horse... I asked her "what day do you wanna hang out?" She said wednsday... I was like okay let me ask my parents... They dont care, she texts me this morning (wedsnday morning) and asks if she can still comover, i tell her yes and then she tells me she cant because shes busy... I tell her okay i dont think ill be able to see you this weekend because ive got things i have to do for my uncle... She texts me 5 minutes before school gets out and says yea i can come over so then she comes over after school supposed to leave at 8 goes home at 6 and you'll never guess... For her horse so she can ride it... But then the strangest thing... She doesnt ride tonight... And shes had the same view for horses... Just gotten more of a problem...

You should probably tell her you're not going to stay with her if she can't put you before riding even once. Nobody wants to play second best. Especially to a horse.

sorry to hear that, it's just a little overboard. maybe she isin't worth it. but i would love to date a girl that loves horses !!

Ha. Yea... Not like her... You'd see her about once a month if you can get her from the start

And no i dont mean anything bad by that..