My wife was pregnant one year ago and she is getting her shape back, well except her breasts. Her boobs aren’t lifted the way they used to be. Could chest exercises help or is the only solution for her to get a plastic surgery. We are both more pro-natural, but there is a really big question whether exercises can really help, or is this just a myth.

I agree – this raises a big question. It really depends what is her cup. I have cup A – the smallest – and after my pregnancy my breasts didn’t get too saggy because there wasn’t much to sag :)) I mean it’s all about gravity… While my friend – with bigger breasts, well she has another problem. She is cup C, and we both started working out after pregnancy together – both approximately the same weight – well, her breasts are much more saggy than mine (it was also her second pregnancy, while in my case, it was my first pregnancy), but they got better after a few months. What I am trying to say – there really isn’t a straight yes or no answer. There are some factors included: size of her breasts (cup size), her genetics, her age, number of pregnancies, how much she gained weight during pregnancy. If I were her, I would absolutely gave exercises a try – the changes won’t be visible overnight, so she has to stick with the process for at least 2-3 months minimum. Pushups, isometric hand presses, wall presses are all exercises that can be done without equipment. If she had weights available (for example set of dumbbells) there is additional group of great chest (or breast) exercises that work wonders. But as I said – you two shouldn’t expect big changes before 3 months. Good luck and I hope you will make the right choice!

Upper body workouts will always make your boobs look good. So push-ups, crunches etc . Ecpecially, excercises that tone up your abs. Invest in a four way ab stretch and do some crunches, pilates scissors and plank. They should be perky in no time !!