I have 10 years old daughter but am constantly fighting her dad for he is overprotective over a child and I can hardly control this situation. He in fact exaggerates too much for she is stocked in the house for his overprotection-he doesn't let her run, going out with her friends nothing…whole this overprotection situation over her makes me nervous for I have to fight over every single option that requires her going out or with somebody else. I don't know what to ask I probably need some good advice about how I should explain my husband that he is actually overprotective over a child. Thanks much!

I hope your husband is not such headstrong and that you will know to find the way to talk to him over this issue for being overprotective over a child won't work that well for a child in the long run. Anyway I understand the need of each parent to protect its child but every overprotection has its other end –the result is not good actually and it may happen your child won't be able to live normal life –for she needs her own friends and company of course and needs to be controlled and have some limitation also so overprotection doesn't fits here at all and I don't know what to advice to you now for it is obvious you are aware of the problem you just need to find the way to solve it.