Hello! I am bike passionate and I am about to have my first bike race in couple of months so is there anyone to tell me some general tips of how I am supposed to get prepared for my bike race. I am now curious if I would need some physical preparations also or it would be enough only a month to get prepared for the bike race for I think that physically I am already prepared enough and am also curious about bike races equipment-is there something special I should know about this issue?

For the bike races you need to prepare yourself physically and emotionally as well as to prepare your bike. Everything counts here and it is not like you are going to get prepared just in one month despite the fact you are frequent biker. You know bike races are about getting prepared on every front so you need to make your bike perfect for bike race and what about a racing license-you have to buy one-haven't you know that? And there are some other bike races preparations including learning how to fix a flat for example and you would have to have regular body physical training that would provide you the proper body endurance and cardio and muscle strength so needed during bike races. and don't forget to have some group bike riding just to make an image of how things could be going during bike races.