Supporter
I am about 5 weeks along and have been having horrible hot flashes for the past 2 weeks.. they really only seem to be getting worse. does anyone else have this problem? what did you do to help "cool" down. also my boobs are sooooo sensitive and hurt, any suggestions for this?

Despite of what most people think that only menopausal women have hot flashes this sign is not that rare and can be caused, besides menopause or pregnancy, by some medications, low blood pressure or low blood sugar. Hot flashes happen during pregnancy because levels of your female sex hormones change and fluctuate. But, it’s important to know that there are assort of triggers for hot flashes, most common are stress and anxiety. Since you can’t take hormones, for example, only thing you can do is to monitor your behavior and yourself so you can avoid possible triggers. Change in hormones is also responsible for making your breasts sensitive. Only thing I can think of that might help is a more comfortable bra.