SOMETIMES I GET MY PERIOD TWICE A MONTH AND THIS MONTS I STARTED TO SPOT AFTER MY PERIOD WAS COMPLETED FINISH YES I DO GET HOT FLASH AND SWEAT AT NIGHT.I AM ONLY 38 YEARS OLD

According to what you have stated above, I think you are experiencing the early menopause. This can happen to younger women and may find them unprepared for this condition. The premature menopause occurs before age 40 and if it occurs naturally (if you haven’t had surgery, radiation treatment or chemotherapy that all lead to menopause) it refers to premature ovarian failure (POF) which means that your ovaries don’t work the way they should.
If you are experiencing menopausal symptoms earlier but are still ovulating and your hormones are in the normal level, then you might be experiencing perimenopause which is leading to full menopause. In this period women get hot flashes and night sweats, mood changes, changes in their periods and the like.
Your period could change becoming irregular, is changed in frequency and duration. Some women may experience extremely light periods, also extremely heavy bleeding, scipped or more frequent periods etc.