Hello. I have some questions about my daughter health state.
You see, maybe this will sound stupid but I don’t know what else I should do.
She is only 16 and experiencing several hot flashes per day and sometimes a terrible headache. I have given her some pain killer couple of times and everything was just fine but I would like to solve this problem for good.
I know that it would be stupid to talk about menopause, but I noticed that she has almost all symptoms I had when I was entering my menopause. What could be causing this and is there anything I could do to help her out?

Hello. I see you are worried and I really want to help you. That’s why I'm not going to lie to you. You see, I'm glad you asked, but there is no connection between menopause and your daughter health state.
She is way too young to experience any of that.
These hot flashes could be caused by several other things. The most severe cause is abnormal hormonal balance. This is very common but difficult to treat problem and that’s why I would suggest you top contact your doctor immediately. Beside this, brain tumors could also cause these hot flashes along with the headaches.
Of course, even some irregularities of blood pressure can lead to this.
The bottom line is- don’t give her any more pain killers. Take her to see a GP immediately!

I just came upon this post and thought I'd make a comment even though it is a year old. My daughter began to have headaches and hot flashes at age 15. Also very bad acne - even all over her back and shoulders. Her doctor did some blood tests and it was a hormone imbalance. He put her on DHEA which helped a lot. You can get that over the counter. However, I think you should have a doctor check her over first.

I know this post is a year old, but I wanted to reply in case your daughter is still having trouble. My daughter, at age 15, had hot flashes, headaches, acne on back and shoulders. Her doctor did blood tests and she did have a hormonal imbalance. I would bring your daughter to the doctor to see what he/she thinks. My daughter's doctor put her on DHEA (over the counter medication) and it helped her a lot. I hope things are better for your daughter now.