Did you know that there is a possibility of getting pregnant without having sexual intercourse?! That's a wake up call to the almost 30% of teens who are playing with sex without "doing it". Sexual activity such as mutual masturbation, outercourse or "dry humping" (or anything else you want to call it!) still carries a risk of pregnancy.

How does that happen? Semen (even just a little bit -- or even "pre-cum" fluid!) gets on something (like a hand, bedding, clothing, etc.) which comes into contact with a female's vaginal area. That seminal fluid mixes with her vaginal fluid and those little sperm can swim! It only takes one! And pregnancies DO happen this way!

Some of you may be thinking, "But what if we keep our clothes on and never have skin-to-skin contact?" Well, it would depend on how many layers of clothing are between the two people. The more layers, the less chance of pregnancy. However, remember that clothing was designed to breathe -- that means it has little holes in it! Sperm (and other disease-causing bacteria and viruses!) can find their way through a pair of underwear to where they need to be to turn your life upside-down!

Just remember, there are several kinds of "sex" -- intercourse, oral sex, anal sex and mutual masturbation (outercourse) -- and they're all sex! All of them come with risks and very often, one leads to another. Provide yourself with the only protection that is 100% effective against pregnancy and the spread of STD's -- choose to abstain. (That means don't do any of it!) Wait until you are in a committed-for-life relationship like marriage. It is SO worth the wait!

While I do think it is a good idea to wait for a committed relationship before having sex, it is a personal preference and this forum isn't designed to tell people how to live their lives.

It is highly unlikely for anyone to get pregnant from non-penetration sexual acts.

It is a good idea to research birth control methods and safe sex if you are planning to become sexually active

i'm so glad to see that someone is giving some good advise now if all of
these kids with no clue that are trying to grow up so fast could read this!!!!!
baby's are cute but they cost money and are a job all of there own.
your life is worth to much to sell your self short by getting pregnant when your not ready or getting an std.

me and my boyfriend were fooling around, and then he ejcaulated,( he was wearing boxers) and he got a small small amount on his finger, and then made contact with my clitoris, not to pleasure me, just to notion that he was finished? Im now 3 days late for my period and have been feeling nausea. could i be pregnant?

i also have been under alot of stress, could this cause my delay in period and stomach aches?

This is bull from someone with an obvious bias that supports abstinence only. It is misinformation like this (and a lack of sexual education) that leads to teens who can't properly protect themselves because they are denied the actual facts.

HI. I just want to let some of you people know that YES you can get pregnant without intercourse-I did!! me and my boyfriend were just messing around and he "came" outside of me..never was "in" I got pregnant!

Well u were obviously naked.. wear your clothes next time. Its every dangerous wen u have no clothes on. Wen u loose ur clothes, ur risk increases by alot..

Erm me and my bf were "fooling around" about two months ago, but we were fully clothed and he never ejaculated and I have since had my period. But I did suffer from a bit of sickness for a few days since then and have been feeling a bit depressed. Please assure me I'm not pregnant, I'm going crazy!

I sort of have the same problem. I had dry sex with my boyfriend. He was wearing piyamas with boxes and I was wearing clothes as well as I did, but since I was about to finish my period I was wearing a pad. At the end I notice my piyamas were sort of wet, I think he did evaculate. I was supposed to have my period last weekend but I didn't. I know I had being really nervous so that could be the answer why I don't have my period yet but could I be pregnant? I'm too afraid to get a pregnancy test. Please help me!!

its very unlikley, as semen only have a 10min living period once its left the body

Most likely not. Your nervous so your stressed. Stress can cause your period to be late. I hope this helps!!!!

To the poster about getting ejaculaton on your CLOTHING there is NO WAY you get preggers. You have to be so foolish. Unless there was a HUGE hole in your bottoms and then a HOLE in your panties then maybe so *sigh* -.- but you wouldn't be in that situation cause who would wear holey things now?
PRE CUM DOESN'T MAKE YOU PREGNANT. Yes there might be some sperm IF MAN EJACULATED BEFORE. Do the wizz test, you'll clear everything out... pre cum is naturally harmless. Can carry a risk if it appears after ejaculation. Naturally pre cum doesn't have sperm because pre cum is made entirely different section than sperm... pee is acidic enough to clear out those baby makers however. 
Anyways, if you don't want babies get some kind of contraception, or get those uterus things, tie your tubes, get the latest implanon ... blah blah.
Just look at the chart here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_birth_control_methods

in before people say wikipedia is an unreliable source. LOL LOOK AT THE SOURCES AT THE BOTTOM. 

You could be yes

I have had dry sex a mouth ago and im 14,and i think im pregnant but im scared to take a test

you are  clearly uneducated and have  got to be a retard to think this. misguiding and giving young children who don't know any better  misinformation so they become as stupid as you shame on you either that or your just biased for abstinence and trying to persuade others to be like you by lieing to them

where the hell did you come up with this stuff where are your sources are you like 10 or 12 years old or something sweetie

let a real educated person inform you on how wrong you really are. i'm a 2nd year Med student

first off a woman can only get pregnant if semen actually enters her vagina directly so either through real sexual intercourse or she inseminates herself by injecting or pouring a whole bottle of semen from the sperm bank up her vagina

but a woman can only get pregnant during ovulation which starts on day  14 of her monthly cycle where she releases one egg once every month which is only viable for 24 hours to be fertilized by a sperm if the egg is not fertilized by the sperm within 24 hours after its release it dies and is no longer viable translation after 1 day of ovulation after day 15 of her cycle  its  not possible for a girl to get pregnant anymore until day 14 of her next cycle when the next egg is released

now sperm after being deposited into a woman's vagina has a lifespan of 5 days  and takes an average 3-5 days to swim up to the egg the acidic environment of the vagina itself kills most of the sperm off and a lot many other sperms lose there way fertilizing things that is not the egg etc or get lost and end up dieing eventually while the remaining who are able to survive continue there journey

in summary so for a successful pregnancy you need a lot of semen/sperm to be deposited into the vagina and the timing has to be right so sexual intercourse must be done 3-5 days before ovulation day 14 so there are only 5 possible consecutive days each month that a girl can have unprotected sex and get pregnant days 9-11 of her monthly cycle

reason you got a lot of teen and unwanted pregnancies is because the teen girls and other women are mostly doing it with there guys  a few days before there ovulation because thats when there estrogen and LH sex hormones are rising and they are more likely to have sex and are getting "hot" because they are about to ovulate  they just don't know or realize it yet

now that Ive told you all how pregnancy actually works i'm going to disagree with everything you say

1. The average amount of seminal fluid a guy ejaculates ranges anywhere from 1-3 ml the amount decreases with every ejaculation  after . so the amount of ejaculate/semen depends on how regularly the guy ejaculates but with every ejaculation the amount of semen decreases as well as the amount of sperm. and the chances of pregnancy decrease but is still possible only with sexual intercourse though

clothes absorb most of the seminal fluid carrying the sperm and sperm are anaerobic they die when exposed to air oxygen when semen gets on things like clothing and bed sheets etc skin it dies within a few seconds of air exposure 10 sec to be exact  the vagina is a very low oxygen environment  because of its acidic environment  so sperm can still remain active when its released from the penis directly into the vagina despite the fact that the acidic environment kills most of them making it hard for them to survive

but when its released from the penis and hits things outside like skin, bedsheets, clothes , objects , etc it dies within 10 sec meaning it cant be used for fertilization anymore

so even if the girls vagina somehow comes into physical contact with the physical item like clothes etc with sperm on it she can't get pregnant cause the sperm on there is already dead

clothing fabric acts sort of like a filter semen that gets onto fabric gets stuck on there trapped caught and die quickly

as for precum it does contain very little amount of semen and there is a chance a girl can get pregnant if precum enters her vagina but only if its directly through the penis through sexual intercourse

even so precum has a much smaller chance of getting a girl pregnant than actual cum as there is less sperm which are killed by the acidic environment of the vagina

Doesn't matter if semen comes into contact with vaginal fluid on clothes or on skin cause its still dead it can't move/swim propell itself when its dead so it can't fertilize sh*t

Vaginal fluid is only useful to semen if the semen is coming into contact with the vaginal fluid directly inside the vagina

not if they come into contact through clothing and skin

SO in conclusion it is impossible to get pregnant from dry humping