My MRI reported that I have bilateral perineural cysts involve the right S2 root, both S3 root (larger on the right) displacing the left S4 root. The cysts very from about 8mms to 2 cms(right S3).
How danger about the cysts ? Can it grow up ? And if I do nothing about the cysts , What will be happen ?

Hi! I am not a medical professional but I was diagnosed with multiple perineural cysts in my upper spine about 5 years ago. (Mine are due to injuries from a car accident.)The only problem I have had is that I get sudden intense pain occasionally that lasts anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks, which Drs. think is due to one or more cysts rupturing. Drs. couldn't tell me much about them, as they're not that common, but never even hinted that they could be fatal or anything like that. The possibility is there that lower body function could be affected, but even with "rupturing" having happened to me numerous times, I have not any anything more serious than severe pain. You need to talk to your Dr., for reassurance. I hope this helps a bit.

Ah, found another one diagnosed. They're called Tarlov cysts. Cig50 is right that doctors don't know much about them. I recommend the website for Tarlov cyst foundation at tarlovcystfoundation.org to get more thorough info and even find doctors in the U.S. who will actually believe you should you discover you may be symptomatic. Most of these cyst are not symptomatic but that 2cm one you mention is pretty big. Mine is only 6mm and is causing a bit of discomfort and occasionally some numbness in my left leg. FYI, Tarlov cysts have been added to the government's rare diseases list; so, be persistent with your doctor if you experience any symptoms and he/she doesn't seem to believe you if the only cause may be possibly these cysts.