I had surgery about a year ago to remove ovarian cyst from both ovaries. Now me and my husband are trying to become pregnant, but nothing seems to be working! I'm wondering is it because of the cyst I had removed and is there still hope? Please help me! The situation is begining to put a damper on my parade.

my friend couldnt become preganat and she went to the doctors which she also had cysts and they were removed and then she eventally became pregant dont give up hope

im only 14 and i had a ruptured ovarian cyst but im concerned that i might never b able to start a family of my own when im old enough...i hope thats not the case :-(

I also had surgery about two years from now as well..the difference is that my cyst was the size of a golf ball...or so my doctor said...and had to go in for surgery that same day. When the doctor was operating me..he found small cysts over on the opposite ovaries :cry: he performed lazer on the them. He eventually said he was able to save my right ovary after so big of a cyst. After that awfull experience i feel that having a family is disappearing from me and my husband... :cry:

Hi I had a cyst removed 5 years ago.. Ive got a3 year old now so don't worry we were trying for quite a while ... It will happen xc

Some times variation in thyroid function may also delay pregnancy. Dont leave hope. It is definitely posible if you find the root cause which is preventing pregnancy